“We built cool stuff with cool people. No global movements can be coiled from individuals. It takes an entire team to do something big. Branex is a multi-disciplinary creative digital agency. We specialize in digital advertising, mobile app development, marketcing strategy, website design & development of small and medium size businesses. Branex consists of meritorious professionals having the audacity to take risks and convert your visitors into leads. If you have what it takes to shatter the earth and think different then you’re welcome to join Branex family. Punch in your credentials at [email protected] and be a part of the tech-savvy team.”
A Few Application Tips
Be very honest with the information you provide in your CV and during the interview. We value aptitude & focus on welcoming the right people on the job. We have acute selection criteria and we look into every applicant with bird's eye view. Here are some tips that can increase your chances of getting selected in Branex:
- Be honest with everything that you put into your CV.
- Stay focused and very clear during the interview session.
- We suggest you do some homework before you apply; discover why you are the right candidate for the job.
- We appreciate truthfulness. If you put some project, mention your area of work and how much you contributed to the project.
Vacancy available at BRANEX
Set your career soaring by applying to the jobs listed.
Position: Sales Executive
Responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales activities of the company in a designated area to achieve sales objectives.
- Creates service level agreement with the customer to proceed further with execution of the project
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client
- Investigate lost sales and customer accounts details and share a detailed report with management/ stakeholders and update Lesson learned document to avoid such scenarios in future
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Develop plans to acquire new customers or clients, through direct sales techniques, cold calling, and business-to-business marketing visits
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts
- Conduct market research and customer need analysis
- Perform any other task/project assigned by Management
- Must have bachelor’s degree or related professional qualification
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- People management skills
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- 03+ years of experience in the field of Software Industry with proven track record
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills